- _Welcome to the
- Catalyst for Fun Website:
- Connections to
- Community Activism, FUN & Growth Opportunities
- Hope You Find Some Helpful Information and get a smile along
- the way from my 'lil website!
- X0 Love to you, Amanda Winters, Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Let's Stay connected! Join me here:
- Check out My Catalyst for Fun Facebook Page
- Feel free to 'Friend' me on My Personal Facebook Page
- My LinkedIn:
- Twitter www.twitter.com/catalystforfun
- or @CatalystForFun
- I am happy to be your ally in fun times anytime, and
- have lots of experience especially about New Orleans and Austin!
Please see and forward My Coronavirus Research Webpage
*Find on it: Hard Times Financial Aid Articles on topics such as 401K borrowing, Eviction Concerns, Stimulus Bill Benefits, Unemployment Claims advice
It is updated daily with Austin & Ntl info:It also contains: Home-made sanitizer recipes, info on claiming Unemployment Benefits, Money making ideas, life saving shopping hygiene advice, ever-evolving prevention & treatment tips, plus the best streaming and critical to stay up-to date with news alerts you should sign up for: https://docs.google.com/document/d/15-aArmJdIPg49B03RKwd09Ph_3Xt1aNZ7-D3L45QyKo/
*Also see my Mission Possible Coronavirus Public Facebook Page for only Coronavirus updates nationally (requires no friending): https://www.facebook.com/Coronavirus-MissionPossible-110950303863134/
**Please join me in sharing life saving hygiene and prevention tips from my page--or research them on your on-- Let's use our social media to SAVE LIVES today through facts that aren't being publicized enough on the news media. Hygiene and Prevention are the key=not national statistics, dear friends!!
*About Amanda and Her Catalyst for Fun Website and Network:
I adopted the nickname “Catalyst for Fun” because I love to crowd rouse (get people dancing!),
give out thousands of 'Free Hugs Stickers" and the Hugs along with them,
and share community and fun resources.
Professionally, I am a Counselor/Licensed Clinical Social Worker/ mental health counselor.
I offer a a free 15 minute telephone, skype or in-person consultation to those interested in my services.
- Feel free to Check out My Resource Page, which has loads of ways to connect with meaningful community events, social networking events & opportunities,
- and most importantly, FUN, b/c if a party breaks out, we need to be prepared!!!
Some Pictures From my Life:
Kerrville Folk Fest May 2016: My 20th Year at the "Great Summer Camp for Adults :)
March 2016 Gladness: Funning at the South by Southwest Music Fest and various celebrations
in my beloved Austin, TX
August 2013 Trip Home to New Orleans, Louis Armstrong Fest and Bawdy Red Dress Run
Kerrville Folk Fest 2013 Fun Photos
New Orleans Jazzfest 2013 Pics